Anyway, it's been almost 9 months since the project crashed and burned. I haven't been able to contact the guy in months, and I hope the NDA is null and void, because I'm gonna share some of the work I did here on this blog. I guess I'll find out if I get a cease and desist at some point.
Some things to keep in mind:
1) I had to model, UV map, texture, and rig every asset for this film in about 2 months.
2) I was working on my 13" macbook pro.
3) I was also creating dynamic effects tests.
4) I was also trying to light / render / composite every shot in the film... by myself.
5) All of these factors as well as many others contribute to the fact that most of this looks like crap.